Diner Madness EXP

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Greetings martial arts brothers and sister...this is my very first thread. While the topic could certainly go into a more general category, I thought to keep it small, mainly because I don't want it to turn into a production of whats wrong with the world we live in. My interest is in hearing stories of altercations in restaurants/diners/eating establishments, either involving you or ones you have witnessed. We already have threads on fights in bars, but diners offer a different flavor. My favorite place is just down the street from multiple bars, and I admit, I go there to be entertained after the bars let out. Any stories?

A---)

A

archmagician

Does Starbucks count? LOL!

I almost had to put down a punk in Starbucks once.

There was a tiny little parking lot and early in the morning cars are literally hanging out in the street waiting for a parking space to open up. You might have to wait like 3-5 minutes in line until a spot finally opens up for you. Well I had waited until it was my turn and some a-hole in a BMW comes in off the street, without having waited at all, cuts in front of all of the other cars, and finally me and takes the spot I was about to park in. Well I was pissed needless to say, so I confront the ******* in Starbucks. He practically peed himself when I walked up to him and told him that I didnt appreciate him cutting in front of me. FYI, I look like a mean *** biker; I am squat and stocky, with long hair and a rough around the edges appearence (Not your average Starbucks Yuppy). The punk wouldnt even look me in the eye when I was talking to him. Since that time, which was about 4 months ago, I have yet to see him in Starbucks. HEE HEE!!!

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards, archmagician. You snuck in under my radar. Nice to have you aboard, I look forward to reading posts from you.

- MT Mod -
7starmantis
Adam C

R

RHD

Darksoul said:
-Greetings martial arts brothers and sister...this is my very first thread. While the topic could certainly go into a more general category, I thought to keep it small, mainly because I don't want it to turn into a production of whats wrong with the world we live in. My interest is in hearing stories of altercations in restaurants/diners/eating establishments, either involving you or ones you have witnessed. We already have threads on fights in bars, but diners offer a different flavor. My favorite place is just down the street from multiple bars, and I admit, I go there to be entertained after the bars let out. Any stories?

A---)

I once ordered turkey noodle soup with my BLT and the waitress forgot to bring it! :mad: So I really let her have it and left her only a 5% tip :goop:

Mike

OP
D

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Okay, so a couple of weekends ago, at my fave dinner, and before I arrived, a group of people had ordered food. Apparently, at least to later reports, this group all wanted to have separate checks. Yet, they didn't tell the waitress. Btw, I love the waitresses there, they take good care of the customers, always bringing more coffee, and I tip them quite well for the service. Anyways, this group ate their food, and about half of them got up and left. The waitress brought the check over and sat it down on the table. A few minutes go by, and the other half of the group gets up to leave, walking out the door.

-At this point, the hostess is wondering where the check is, so she walks over to the table, and after digging through the dishes, finds the check and no money. So she proceeds to yell at the people walking out the door. Next thing you know, 8 or 9 people in a huge shoving match inside and outside. All I can say is, if you're not going to pay, don't bother coming in.

-I had left the club later than usual, and on the way to the diner, I could see flashing lights all the way down the street. And I knew...I knew they were in front of the place. My waitress told me there were more cops there before I arrived. At some point, she dissapeared as I was about to leave, so I didn't get anymore about that particular incident.

-So once again, any and all stories welcomed, stories about annoying service, good service, bad/good food, strange customers, whatever, I would love to hear other's experiences.

A---)

OP
D

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-About a month ago I had left the club on a saturdaynight and headed over to the diner. Something was going on, cause I walked right into the middle of an arguement between customers, owners, waitress and others. Give me my menu, let me get a good seat so I can see everything. Always face the door and/or have your back to something. So a few people leave, things seem to calm down. About 10 minutes later, this guy runs back in the diner and jumps on this other guy, starts wailing on him. Next thing you know, a whole group of people are up in arms, haha!

-The two owners and the security guard grab on to these two and start dragging them to the front door. The rule in a lot of places is "take it outside." So one of the owners is a small guy, but wiry. (Insert Gene Hackman voice over.) He has his arm around one guy, who is twice his size and is just pulling him backwards to the entrance. The other two were grabbing the arms of the other fighter. They get inside the entrance way and they all fall down in a pile of limbs.

-The owner smacks his head on the way down, but he hangs on and puts the guy to sleep. The other two managed to push the other guy out the door. Of course, the cops were called, and they're usually never too far away. And it all started with some guy at one table complaining about the noise level at another table, someone inserts racist comment, this person thought that person said it, it turns into hostile crowd. Yeah, have another drink, fools.

-Half-way through the fight, I turn to my waitress and ask her if I came at a bad time;-)

A---)

Latest Discussions