digital micro recorder

Marvin

Black Belt
Reaction score
I want to get a new micro recorder, but I dont want a tape. do they make digital and how long do they record?

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
My Phillips MP3 player also has a record function. Can get up to 45 minutes of recorded audio.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Check out the little Creative MP3 players, everything from the 256MB size up has a built in mic for voice recording. My 8 year old just saved up his allowance and bought the 256 MB size for himself and thinks thaat feature is a hoot. Plus they are as cheap as a small tape version $34.87 at Wally World last week. I think they are called MuVo players.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Update, the little bugger just walked by with his player and I checked how long it would record voice. Can you belive just over 16 HOURS. Granted it isn't CD quality, but better that those tape ones used to be (I had 3 or 4 while in college). Hope this helps your search.

OP
Marvin

Marvin

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Let me be a little more specific. Going back to grad school and I always hated when I had to flip the tape over in the middle of a lecture. I was hopeing there was something out now that could record 5-6 hours (quality) at a time?

Latest Discussions