Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Change of Wing Chun classes.
By british12 - Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:42:37 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing Kamon Wing Chun at the moment which I thoroughly enjoy but the timings of the class mean that I am forced to look at other alternatives due to work constraints..........I came across the following website, now it is Wing Tsun that they do, the website is:- http://www.wingtsjun.com/index.php?id=387

Ther is a logo of Martial Arts international on it, does this mean it is internationally approved or what? anyone come across this school before as they have clubs all over the world, or any thoughts about it?

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Change of Wing Chun classes.
By british12 - Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:42:37 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums
====================

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing Kamon Wing Chun at the moment which I thoroughly enjoy but the timings of the class mean that I am forced to look at other alternatives due to work constraints..........I came across the following website, now it is Wing Tsun that they do, the website is:- http://www.wingtsjun.com/index.php?id=387

Ther is a logo of Martial Arts international on it, does this mean it is internationally approved or what? anyone come across this school before as they have clubs all over the world, or any thoughts about it?

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - CMA Feed

Avoid wing tsun and Leung Ting at all cost - they are a joke
It is a shame you are leaving Kamon, but good luck to you
Depending on your area, there are plenty of good wing chun instructors around
Top of my personal list are Alan Orr, Viktor Khan and James Sinclair