Development

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think that the spiritual side has gotten washed out. more on survivals skills of today. i think mr. hayes said that alot of the ninjutsu techniques were made to hit someone with samurai armor on and now things have changed. just my opinion.

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think that anytime anything, i.e. martial art style, is taken out of it's original atmosphere it changes. From Japan to North America - it obviously has changed. Better or worse? Don't quite know. I can only speak from the perspective of a westerner having never been in the Japanese culture. Maybe not better or worse. Just different. It has become what can be utulized in the context of our current society. I'm sure others can give us a more elaborate and culturally correct response. My two cents.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
i think that the spiritual side has gotten washed out. more on survivals skills of today. i think mr. hayes said that alot of the ninjutsu techniques were made to hit someone with samurai armor on and now things have changed. just my opinion.

It is through sharing of opinions that we learn of each other, and therefore start to understand their perspective. Which will give us greater understand of both the person and their knowledge base on th topic

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
It is through sharing of opinions that we learn of each other, and therefore start to understand their perspective. Which will give us greater understand of both the person and their knowledge base on th topic
i absolutely agree

Latest Discussions