decent TKD site!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is a good site with some good information.

Here's another especially for Korean and Filipino martial artists:
www.martialartsresource.com

I think there are folks on MT who also receive the Dojang Digest. I don't personally, but I like the site.

Miles

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK...I need help. I can't access anything on this site. It looks like a total wealth of information, but none of the links are active for me. Anyone else having this trouble?...

-Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeti said:
OK...I need help. I can't access anything on this site. It looks like a total wealth of information, but none of the links are active for me. Anyone else having this trouble?...

-Mike
If you're referring to TKD Tutor, he has this banner on his site right now:
Sorry! I have been having problems my web hosting service this month, so, if TKDTutor is down when you try to log on, please try again later.
I'm not having trouble with the other site.

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oops..I did mean tkdtudor...thanks. I just jumped on and saw that too so at least I know it's not all me!

-Mik

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Keeping the Mods and search gods happy... ;)

I just found this TKDTutor website, and thought I'd put it out there for folks to take a look at. I knew it had been mentioned before, so a little search brings yet another thread back to life :lol:
I haven't looked through much of it yet, but it certainly looks like it could be of some benefit!

jim

EDIT: I loved this quote! "Think about how many bowling alleys there would be if "master" bowlers changed their stance, the way they held the ball, or the way the released the ball, and then started their own style of bowling. Some people just want to be noticed so they try to make something new and complicated out of something that is common and simple."

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKDtutor is a very good site, one I've dipped into from time to time for several years now. Here is another very good site, particularly wrt historical controversies:

http://www.beckmartialarts.com/faqs.html

The homepage at http://www.beckmartialarts.com will take you to the general school site, which is interesting, but more important is Mr. Beck's well-researched, thoughtful and critically informed take on some vexed questions in TKD history as per the more detailed URL path above.

Quite a few diamonds out there on the internet, if you're prepared to sift through a fair amount of rubble...

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not a Tae Kwan Doist anymore, but I found this site I thought you folks here would appreciate.
http://tkdtutor.com

looked interesting to me. Good articles.

Your Brother
John

Cool site. I bookmarked it because my son trains TKD and I know little about it, other than what I observe while watching his class.

Latest Discussions