Death By Caffeine

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
After 179.93 cans of Mountain Dew, you'd be pushing up daisies.
Well... I'm dead already then... presumably this is all at once? Not just over a period of time say... a month or two... maybe three? :caffeine:

OP
D

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well... I'm dead already then... presumably this is all at once? Not just over a period of time say... a month or two... maybe three? :caffeine:

I'm sure it's if you ingested that much caffeine all at once, but still its a fun little thing. Also check out the death by penguin mints calculator. It's kind of the same thing, but has mints, and other stuff like No-Doz.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a tea drinker, it would take 304.95 cups of brewed tea or 955.50 cups of green tea to kill me, but I think I'd probably either drown or explode before the caffiene could do its work.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a tea drinker, it would take 304.95 cups of brewed tea or 955.50 cups of green tea to kill me, but I think I'd probably either drown or explode before the caffiene could do its work.

I'd probably die of astonishment at my own bizarre behavior somewhere around the 50th cup of tea [brewed, imported] in a row before anything else got me...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'd probably die of astonishment at my own bizarre behavior somewhere around the 50th cup of tea [brewed, imported] in a row before anything else got me...
Either that or die of a heart attack running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Either that or die of a heart attack running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Or the complications of a ruptured bladder in the midst of a heart-attack...

There are so many ways to die---the irony is real cruel here: all you want is a little extra help waking up, and you wind up sleeping The Big Sleep...

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Or the complications of a ruptured bladder in the midst of a heart-attack...

There are so many ways to die---the irony is real cruel here: all you want is a little extra help waking up, and you wind up sleeping The Big Sleep...

But with all those antioxidants in my system, at least I'd die healthy :uhyeah:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well I can 521.91 cans of Cherry coke before I choke to death

You'd probably be in the last stage of diabetes long before you got to that point... that stuff has a ton of sugar in it...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would take 116 cups of brewed coffee to kill me. Or zero. Zero cups would definitely be the end of me. ;)

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was fun looking at that :)

Like some stated, you probably will die from other things first. I'd vote for sugar related death or kidney failure.