Dan Hardy

paulH

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Has a 4 fight deal with the UFC...

I predict big things for this kid...

will make his debut in December I believe... give it a year and I think he will be mixing it with the people looking for a title shot... will eventually move up to middleweight is my hunch

hell of a good fighter though...

OP
paulH

paulH

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"The Outlaw" is a great fighter with a good future ahead of him, watched his last fight at CW in Nottingham a few weeks ago, awesome. Def one to watch for! also watch the hair lol!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=upJHpM50hqY&feature=related

i wouldnt be surprised if paul "semtex" daily tried to follow him to the ufc as well... nottinghams fast being taken over by mma... now the roughouse lads have the bushido gym it seems all classes are trying to cash in on the mma (kickboxing being renamed mmakickboxing etc)

but dan is the one i think will have the big big future... easily marketable... great striker and always good to watch, young and english which is a huge market for the ufc as well

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt be surprised if paul "semtex" daily tried to follow him to the ufc as well... nottinghams fast being taken over by mma... now the roughouse lads have the bushido gym it seems all classes are trying to cash in on the mma (kickboxing being renamed mmakickboxing etc)

but dan is the one i think will have the big big future... easily marketable... great striker and always good to watch, young and english which is a huge market for the ufc as well

I saw Paul fight at the last CW show as well lol, out in the lobby with Dave Butlin! Pauls more difficult to market sadly. he may have missed the boat, but we'll see.
Watch out for Gary "Smiler" Turner too, he's gone down to light heavyweight and is FAST!
I'll be down in Nottingham for the next CW on 12th.

OP
paulH

paulH

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'll be in thailand on 12th...

fly back on 19th and one of my friends is fighting that night at king of the ring http://www.sportnottingham.co.uk/ ... not sure if i will make it or not...

IF my flight lands on time... AND my baggage comes straight out... AND i can blast home at about 100mph i might just just make it in time... but think i'll miss that as well...

still im sure i'll see you at a cw event at some point in nottingham...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in thailand on 12th...

fly back on 19th and one of my friends is fighting that night at king of the ring http://www.sportnottingham.co.uk/ ... not sure if i will make it or not...

IF my flight lands on time... AND my baggage comes straight out... AND i can blast home at about 100mph i might just just make it in time... but think i'll miss that as well...

still im sure i'll see you at a cw event at some point in nottingham...

That sounds hectic! Have a good time though!
CW management is talking about moving to a bigger venue in Nottingham though the Harvey Haddon is fairly big.
I'm easy to find at events just ask around lol!

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
about time!!!good news those i would like to see more englishmen in the UFC....personally i think Brad 'one punch' Pickett would do alright as a ufc lightweight.

always nice to see our boys doing well on an international level.....lol just no one mention James thompson to me :p

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about time!!!good news those i would like to see more englishmen in the UFC....personally i think Brad 'one punch' Pickett would do alright as a ufc lightweight.

always nice to see our boys doing well on an international level.....lol just no one mention James thompson to me :p

We have an excellent fighter of our own, David Smyth, who has Brad Pickett in his sights, David has been injured this past year after a car crash but is back to fighting form. Keep an eye out for him.
:karate:

Latest Discussions