OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
What were you doing there, Techno?

Yarrr... Scarin the ninja wannabes into runnin across campus with me mad piratical skillz, ye sucrvey wench!

thescottishdude

Orange Belt
Reaction score
its just a funny story for the cops :D but he did look suspicious as hell. glad he was let go after initial questioning.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
thescottishdude said:
its just a funny story for the cops :D but he did look suspicious as hell. glad he was let go after initial questioning.

Yeah but you gotta love a school that has Pirate Vs Ninja day.

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score
we always have clashes at my uni between the ninjas and the pirates on national speak like a pirate day. it owns.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
barriecusvein said:
we always have clashes at my uni between the ninjas and the pirates on national speak like a pirate day. it owns.

That rocks. People always ask me how I reconcile bein both... I just tell em, I'm Kukishinden-ryu. LOL.

And before anyone jumps on me... thats a JOKE. Har Har.

I dont really.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seriously,
If you were a cop, and saw a guy in that outfit, wouldn't you assume that maybe, just maybe there may be a reason to stop this guy and question him?

Lets face some sad facts, there are some seriously messed up folks out there.

And the cops are biased in favor of pirates. %-}

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Seriously,
If you were a cop, and saw a guy in that outfit, wouldn't you assume that maybe, just maybe there may be a reason to stop this guy and question him?

Lets face some sad facts, there are some seriously messed up folks out there.

And the cops are biased in favor of pirates. %-}

Yeah, if the campus cops were unaware of the pirate vs ninja rally I could understand them stopping him and questioning him... but once he said "I was in building A at the Pirate Vs Ninja Rally" that should have been sufficient go get them to let him go... without hauling him in.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Yeah, if the campus cops were unaware of the pirate vs ninja rally I could understand them stopping him and questioning him... but once he said "I was in building A at the Pirate Vs Ninja Rally" that should have been sufficient go get them to let him go... without hauling him in.
I have two thoughts on this:
  • Campus cops spend their days (and/or nights) having their lives made miserable by spoiled college kids. Maybe they decided to return the favor.
  • Some campus cops are LEO wannabes who think COPS is training material, and Walker, Texas Ranger is a documentary.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

Well, maybe they were just being carefull. Ruin some spoiled college kids day or take the chance that later on there will be a CNN special report that focuses on the guys that had the crazed killer in costume before he went on his killing spree but let him go. Which do you think you might do in this age of CYA?

And it may be that this guy was a little suspicious in other ways. If you run across campus in a ninja outfit, you probably are not the most "vanilla" types of people out there and that would reflect on some of the things he probably was doing. I know that when I dress up in something like a costume, I tend to be a little sillier than I would in my suit and tie. And I am not in college anymore like this guy. If he was just walking to his car with some books in costume, that would be one thing. But I bet this guy might just have been hamming it up with stuff that could be viewed with suspicion.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Report says they were federal agents on campus for an event, not campus police. I'm sure that made things SOOO much more fun for the guy that got nabbed. BTW, I didn't think ninja were supposed to be seen. Must have been a ninja in training. Can you major in "Ninja" in college?

Latest Discussions