Crypticon 2012

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So I attended the Crypticon Horror convention this past weekend with my family and had a great time. I got to pick up few items and was able to get my picture taken with various folks such as; Tony Curran from Blade 2 and Underworld 2 (well I didn't get in the pic, but my sons did), very nice and accomodating for us. Sig Haig from Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses, very funny guy. Now last but not least one of my childhood idols Tom Savini, I was a little let down cause he didn't really seem very approachable, etc... I've heard a mixed bag about him at these conventions where he's either very nice or a complete a$$. Has anyone ever been to these types of conventions or meet someone famous and was totally disappointed by the experinance?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I attended the Crypticon Horror convention this past weekend with my family and had a great time. I got to pick up few items and was able to get my picture taken with various folks such as; Tony Curran from Blade 2 and Underworld 2 (well I didn't get in the pic, but my sons did), very nice and accomodating for us. Sig Haig from Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses, very funny guy. Now last but not least one of my childhood idols Tom Savini, I was a little let down cause he didn't really seem very approachable, etc... I've heard a mixed bag about him at these conventions where he's either very nice or a complete a$$. Has anyone ever been to these types of conventions or meet someone famous and was totally disappointed by the experinance?

Not really a fanboy type. But I'm glad you had a good time.

Latest Discussions