Craigs List Self Defense Brag Post

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ralph this ones for you. The post below reads well and is a fun laugh but in reality if this was really done you would be a fool to post it and I feel it is more a blog of feel good wishing. My good friend sent this believing to be real and my comments back were as follows. Anyone truly trained and even practiced in having taken life would not violate the first rule of pulling a gun and not using it. Next if needed generaly experience teaches to act quickly quietly and fade away no witnesses and certainly not posting actual details publicly later bragging about committing possibly a felony act??

In all SD situations there is a % of risk of liability no matter what. If this person in fact took the robbers wallet, credit cards, cash and cell phone then proceeded to use them regardless of righteous intentions they could claim it was you doing the robbing and frankly race could come into play claim some white Cracker committed a hate crime? Added to this calling FBI and law enforcement making threats regardless of who's phone your using would be unwise at best and subject charges. My feeling this is a bogus post but it it was real I hope he gets hunted down and charges including inciting stupidity in others??

ANACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD
Tothe Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.
Date:2010-09-27, 1:43 a.m. E.S.T.
Iwas the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I handover, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threateningour lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can onlyhope that you somehow come across this rather important message.
First,I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actuallycrap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.. The eveningwas not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.. my girlfriendwas happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine inAfghanistan .. She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACPpistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it thatvery evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon whenpointed at your head ... isn't it?!
Iknow it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crapin your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made youleave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you fromcalling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].
AfterI called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, Iexplained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up mygas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on yourcredit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremelygrateful!
Igave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with allthe cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
Ithen threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that wasparked at the curb ..... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyedthe entire driver's side of the car.
Earlier,I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one tothe FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
TheFBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while hetraced your number etc.).
;Ina way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this typeof retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime.I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediatepressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflectupon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life..Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!
Thoughtfullyyours, Hoo Ya
Bob

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am sitting here Laughing. I dont know why.
Seriously.

I may be Tired. Or something else.
But right now, this is Hilarious to Me.

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad it's fake from the credit card standpoint. The CC companies do all they can to stick the merchant with charges made on fake cards.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Marines don't say "Hoo Ya" and don't refer to themselves as 'Combat Marines'. Funny story, but completely fake.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Marines don't say "Hoo Ya" and don't refer to themselves as 'Combat Marines'. Funny story, but completely fake.

Youre just Jealous, because You were always looking at all the Cool Marines wearing "Combat Marine" Hats!

Latest Discussions