Covid has taken my Brother-in-law

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Please take Covid 19 serious. My Brother-in-law has just passed away from it. It only took 1 week after showing symptoms. for it to end his life. Yes some have mild versions of it, but no one gets to choose how Covid-19 effects them.

Take it serious, follow the guidelines. My Brother-in-law was fit. More so than most of us in here. It took him.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Please take Covid 19 serious. My Brother-in-law has just passed away from it. It only took 1 week after showing symptoms. for it to end his life. Yes some have mild versions of it, but no one gets to choose how Covid-19 effects them.

Take it serious, follow the guidelines. My Brother-in-law was fit. More so than most of us in here. It took him.
Shoot man. I’m sorry to hear this.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, sorry for your loss.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Was he vaccinated?

I won't allow anybody (this include my sister in law and my mother in law) who is not vaccinated to enter my house. If we all do that, we may save many lives.

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh dear brother... I am so very sorry for your loss... that's horrible and so tragic. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and hoping you can all find support and consolation with each other.

It is certainly incredibly serious... if there's anything we can do here at all let us know.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this, JaGow, may he Rest In Peace.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Shoot man. I’m sorry to hear this.

Very very sorry to hear this.

very sorry for your loss

Very sorry to hear this, sorry for your loss.

I’m very sorry to hear this, my friend. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Thanks. Please use my family tragedy to help keep your loved ones safe, especially if they do not believe that Covid is real.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh dear brother... I am so very sorry for your loss... that's horrible and so tragic. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and hoping you can all find support and consolation with each other.

It is certainly incredibly serious... if there's anything we can do here at all let us know.
Just so the next paragraph makes sense. My family in the Philippines are poor.

I know there are some bad things out there. But to see his children go through that over the phone is horrible. To see them cry over his body along with his girlfriend and to hear his son coughing in the background. They stayed with the body through the night and until someone could come to test the body to see if he had Covid. I already knew before the test all of the symptoms were there.

It was grief upon grief and now my wife and I will deal with the reality that there will be more deaths to follow. There's just no way possible that no one else will be free from infection.

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm very sad to hear this news. Condolences to you and the family.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Was he vaccinated?

I won't allow anybody (this include my sister in law and my mother in law) who is not vaccinated to enter my house. If we all do that, we may save many lives.
He wasn't vaccinated. He didn't believe in Covid. He was a martial artist in top physical shape and good diet. He was strong. The truth is that when people don't believe that something is deadly or dangerous, then they won't treat it like it's dangerous. Philippines is on lock down and he was supposed to be at home as much as possible but he was always going somewhere. This is the price that he had to pay. Now his son is probably sick, and maybe his girlfriend and her children will be sick. I'm not sure if anyone in that house were vaccinated. I also don't think "the price" for not taking it seriously has been paid in full.

I'm angry and deeply sadden at the same time. But I won't let his death be without purpose, especially if others can learn from his mistake and tragedy. Some people say "Well if I die , then it's my time." With Covid. It doesn't just the person that is sick. It tries to take others and it doesn't care if it's a child, a brother, a sister, mother, father, or anyone else. Covid will try to take them to the grave as well. Then loves ones get to watch each other die because someone didn't take it serious enough. Because someone didn't think Covid was real or that it was just like having a flu.

If anyone has a favorite talk show, or news source that has tried to make Covid look harmless and not deadly, then they should abandon those news sources. No matter one's political believe. If you're news source or talk show can't be honest about the danger of things that can kill you, then they will never be in your best interest. My Brother-in-law believed in those sources.

I was really hoping that all my family connections would survive Covid. I didn't want to have a something like this to be a part of my reality. People just need to drop the BS and get vaccinated. There's too many experiences like what my family is going through, to think that Covid is fake.

Latest Discussions