come join our school

J

jasonearle

we just started teaching classes for anyone ages 4 and up. We teach Ed Parker's American Kenpo and have frequent communications with Ed Parker Jr. as well as seminars as much as he can fit it into his schedule. there is also study of pressure points, anatomy, meditation, Jujitsu, and much more. We are located in Bluffdale, UT, just 15 min. south of Salt Lake. We are all about quality teaching in discipline, respect, knowledge, good fitness, and a great curriculum for all ages. go to our website at jkakenpo.com and email us if you are in the area and want to stop by and check us out or are interested in taking some classes.

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason,
I think you may note that you did not post a link to your website for those who are interested.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
jasonearle said:
we just started teaching classes for anyone ages 4 and up. We teach Ed Parker's American Kenpo and have frequent communications with Ed Parker Jr. as well as seminars as much as he can fit it into his schedule. there is also study of pressure points, anatomy, meditation, Jujitsu, and much more. We are located in Bluffdale, UT, just 15 min. south of Salt Lake. We are all about quality teaching in discipline, respect, knowledge, good fitness, and a great curriculum for all ages. go to our website at jkakenpo.com and email us if you are in the area and want to stop by and check us out or are interested in taking some classes.

I live in Lehi. I do have friends who live in Bluffdale and South Salt Lake City who were thinking of Kenpo. Did you just set up that studio? Where exactly in Bluffdale are you located? Your website shows the postal address. Is that the same as your location?

- Ceicei

OP
J

jasonearle

yes, the postal address is where we are located. if you get off Exit#288 (Draper/Bluffdale exit) and go west down to Heritage Parkway and turn left. drive down that street through the business area until you get to Concord Park Drive and turn right. the place is called Heat Wave and there are 2 big garage doors that should be open. once more for those who missed it. www.jkakenpo.com We have classes Mon. and Wed. right now. Kids at 6pm. Youth at 7pm. the 8pm time slot is left open for now, hopefully for the anyone 16 and older. We will be looking at other times and days coming up very very soon as well. We did kind of just start. Long story short, my teacher retired from teaching and left it all to me so I started teaching a few people then a school in the area closed and they recommened all the students our way so I got a partner, changed locations, and organized the business and started 2 weeks ago in the new location the people coming from the other school. Anyone is welcome to come by and talk to either myself or the other instructor, Tim. He will be more available then I will coming up, with my school semester starting soon and since I am trying to get my bachelors, I have limited times I can take classes since they are only offered at a few times. plus I have a regular 40 hr. a week job. So anyone feel free to stop by when we are there.

Latest Discussions