Colorado tournament!!!!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are invited to our annual tournament in Colorado!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in TaeKwon-Do,
I would like to wish you and yours a blessed Holiday.

We would like to invite all Ch’ang Hon Taekwon-do practitioners to the 2008 Colorado State TaeKwon-Do Championship.
As usual we are planning the event bigger and better this year.
We have a new division for Black Belt Team Patterns.
We also have confirmation that more States will be sending competitors this year!

Saturday, March 7th, 2009 at Front Range College in Westminster Colorado
The tournament is pre-register only for all events.

We will also be holding a Referee Seminar and Certification Exam on Friday, March 6th, 2009.

All information about our tournament is posted on our Web site at http://www.yomchi.org .
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a safe and happy New Years,
Sincerely

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool! It's going to be a lot of fun, and we're expecting people from all over, in and out of YCTA.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes I put it on the schedule for March 2009. It should be fun for us, new people to spar great.

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's why we hold it as an open tournament - it's good for us to have new people to compete against too!

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Darn, we just started teaching mostly Taeguks. I am assuming that the sparring is going to be point sparring, too.

No, our sparring is continuous, in two minute rounds; the match is only stopped for awarding warnings, fouls, injuries, things like that.

If you'd like to see our rules, send me a PM with your address and I'll get you a copy of the referee handbook; it may take me some time as I'm leaving town tomorrow, but I'll get it for you by early January. You're welcome to attend and participate in sparring and breaking if you do a different pattern set; we'd love to have more people come!

Latest Discussions