City Wingtsun NC

Zenaphobe

White Belt
Reaction score
I posted in the "Schools" forum, but am hoping that someone from City Wingtsun may be an active participant in this part of the forums.

I am needing help contacting the branch that is supposed to be in North Carolina. I have tried numerous e-mails to [email protected] and have not recoeved a reply and even tried to make an appontment by the web page with the NY school in order to get someone to contact me, but nothing yet but an automatic e-mail saying I would be contacted within 24 hours.

If anyone who is affiliated with City Wingtsun reads this, please contact me here or via a PM.

If there are classes in NC I would love to look into attending them.

Respectfully,

Brian R.

EternalSpringtime

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I posted in the "Schools" forum, but am hoping that someone from City Wingtsun may be an active participant in this part of the forums.

I am needing help contacting the branch that is supposed to be in North Carolina. I have tried numerous e-mails to [email protected] and have not recoeved a reply and even tried to make an appontment by the web page with the NY school in order to get someone to contact me, but nothing yet but an automatic e-mail saying I would be contacted within 24 hours.

If anyone who is affiliated with City Wingtsun reads this, please contact me here or via a PM.

If there are classes in NC I would love to look into attending them.

Respectfully,

Brian R.

I don't know about City Wingtsun, but EBMAS is popular in NYC. I guess giving it a try would be a good idea.

OP
Zenaphobe

Zenaphobe

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't know about City Wingtsun, but EBMAS is popular in NYC. I guess giving it a try would be a good idea.

Do EBMAS have a branch near Charlotte NC?

I don't want classes in NYC, I mearly signed up for them to get someone to at least contact me so I can get info about the NC classes.

It is a shame MA schools spend money to advertise their classes and yet don't contact people when they inquire.

This is like the 6th MA school I have e-mailed and recieved no response. :angry:

Latest Discussions