Christian Based Dojo

Sacred Warrior

White Belt
Reaction score
We're a private Christian based dojo that goes beyond mere punch-kick drills. We are very seerious about exploring warriorship and its implications in todays society with an emphasis on Biblical morals and ethics. Our training requires not only physical study, but spiritual study and action to support that study.

If you're interested and in the Northern Kentucky area contact: [email protected]

Living with Purpose, on Purpose,
Jake

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sacred Warrior said:
We're a private Christian based dojo that goes beyond mere punch-kick drills. We are very seerious about exploring warriorship and its implications in todays society with an emphasis on Biblical morals and ethics. Our training requires not only physical study, but spiritual study and action to support that study.

If you're interested and in the Northern Kentucky area contact: [email protected]

Jake

Jake,

I applaud your efforts, drive, and determination. Good luck in your journey, and best wishes.

Psalms 144:1

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sacred Warrior said:

Jake

Good luck with your journey.
Terry

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sacred Warrior said:

Jake
Hey SW :)
Yes, I too wish you success with your dojo. And I wonder if you are still here, can I ask the obvious question of how you reconcile warriorship in the very real and immediate sense to the driving core of Christianity. Are the two not at odds? Thank you :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I commend you on your undertaking and hope that you can bring up many warriors after the heart of Joshua. Is your school a dojo in a christian environment or is it a ministry related to martial arts? Just curious as I am being lead into a similar type of ministy down in Northern TN.

Cheers

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Thread split - remainder added to this thread.

See Rich Parson's note above.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Sr. Moderator

Latest Discussions