Chasity Bono to get Sex Change Op.

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I caught this on Good Morning America and while I don't really care, it's pretty bad they keep previewing the upcoming live performance of some boy band for all the kids watching this morning, and then they run this story, the American Idol guy who's coming out of the closet and the gay marriage story from Ms. California.

Good stuff, lemme tell ya...

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't understand it either, but there's a lot of folks that don't understand why I do the things I do as well! LOL

She ain't hurting anyone so who the heck am I to tell her what to do with her life?

As long as it's her money and her body...go for it. Implant horns in your head and moo like a cow if you want too. It's no skin off my back.

What's ridiculous is people telling other people how to live their lives when what they do has no real impact on the others.

Golden rule: keep yer nose outta my biz and I'll do the same fer you.

Agreed, best words spoken so far.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's ridiculous is people telling other people how to live their lives when what they do has no real impact on the others.

Who is doing that? All I have is an opinion, I'm not telling anyone they have to do what I say.

Golden rule: keep yer nose outta my biz and I'll do the same fer you.

I don't see where having an opinion is sticking my nose in anyone's business.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I remember when she was little, and on the Sonny and Cher show, and she has always been the butchest little girl I ever saw. She identified herself as 'gay' very early in life, and was completely out of the closet well before 18 if my memory serves here. She simply was not born wired the way other little girls are born wired. I can't imagine how tough Chastity's life must have been up to this point, as this isn't the type of decision you make overnight.

If this brings Chastity some peace, then to me that's fantastic and wish him the best. Far be it from me to deprive someone of some happiness they've yearned for for decades, and is within reach.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
So now transgender folks are mentally ill, lacking in character, and doing something "wrong." Great. It humbles me to think of the abuse the transgendered must have to deal with on a daily basis.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So now transgender folks are mentally ill, lacking in character, and doing something "wrong." Great. It humbles me to think of the abuse the transgendered must have to deal with on a daily basis.

They are the new ******s ... as are homosexuals.

Latest Discussions