Caddmaster

C

caddmaster

High LateBloomer. I started late also, however, I was 38. I started taking class after my son had been involved in a class for 4 years. My style is a mixed martial art. My Sensei holds black belts in Shotokan, TKD, jujitsu, and hapkido. We also train with Chinese weapons.

I have had my black belt for about a year and a half and I am currently teaching in a program geared toward children ages 4-17. We teach mostly stranger danger techniques to our lower ranking students. What to do when stranger approaches you, how to break free and run, where to look for help. Those kind of things. This has been the most rewarding experience for me. I learn more from the kids as than I could ever teach them.

I am looking for MA games. Things to keep my children moving in class and still work on form and technique.

Have a Great Day.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome and it is never too late to enjoy the martial arts! ....Aloha

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Caddmaster. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesistate to contact either a moderator or a mentor. We are a friendly bunch. :)

For Kids Games try here.

Hope that helps!

Also, I have split off the Welcomes to you from the other thread. That member's account is no longer active. This way every will be able to Welcome you to our forum. :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..Like the others have said "It's NEVER to late to start training"...

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Aloha and welcome to the boards. happy posting and look forward to hearing from you.

V/R

Rick

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:)

Mike

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Glad you're enjoying teaching the kids!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! There are some threads here that discussed games and drills for the young martial artists. I believe that Lisa upthread has posted a link to one of them. It's a good discussion, so you might want to check that out if you haven't already.

:wavey:

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions