But Stephen King, a commie killed JFK...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the car accident may have done more damage to Stephen King than he let on. He blames right wing hate of JFK for the left wing assasination of JFK, and then compares it to Obama...kind of nutty.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-...ate-obama-anger-led-jfks-murder#ixzz1dbu081Xo

And that's why it's called "fiction" billi-you know, time travel, living in the past, kill Oswald? Nothing whatsoever to do with what we call "reality." Of course, there was right wing hatred towards JFK. As for Oswald himself, who knows what nuttiness actually drove him, but the Soviet Union threw him out, and he associated with right-wingers, and was connected with many others, including George H.W. Bush, but hey-that's reality, and has nothing to do with King's ficiton.....:lfao:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, since the CIA is a social program and they killed Kennedy, I guess you're right, Bill. The commies did kill Kennedy.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, since the CIA is a social program and they killed Kennedy, I guess you're right, Bill. The commies did kill Kennedy.

No, I'm sure billi meant that commie organization, the Mafia-they killed Kennedy......of course, it might have been that commie Castro, but his country hasn't done a damn thing of note since.....:lfao:

Latest Discussions