Bula!

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Bula,

I have been posting but have yet to do an intro:

My name is Darren, I hail from the beautiful Islands of Fiji (believe the story about the savages)....I have been studying the arts for 18 years.

The arts include boxing,Judo,TKD,HKD, Goju Karate!

I hope not to offend anyone and to share and learn heaps from you all!

I do have other interests besides MA...yes it is possible:

http://360.yahoo.com/scribble_fiji

I hope you visist and comment!

:asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, and I've enjoyed seeing you around, too. Nice site!

OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you both I think that the admin must be commended for putting up a good site....I also enjoy your posts Terry they are very insightful!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Were abouts in Fiji are you? have wanted to visit for some time now, ever since my friend eloped and got married there :)

Flights are quite cheap from NZ at the moment...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
awe man! Your posting from Fiji and I am from the Canadian Prairies. :( I hate you. :p (just kidding ;) )

Have fun on the site, please don't speak of your beautiful weather or I will be forced to be mean ;) :p :D

T

TheBattousai

Welcome to MT........somewhat, since you've been here awhile, but keep on posting.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
please don't speak of your beautiful weather or I will be forced to be mean ;) :p :D
Listen to her! The pooch (impersonating an avatar) is quit real and in fact will pop out of the screen if provoked! I got 6 stiches on my cheek to prove it!

Oh, and welcome to MT (finally)! I knew that name sounded awful familiar. :p

OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sarah,
I live in Suva the capital city.....it is not much of a tourist destination..you should be looking at Nadi or the coral coast if you are planning on a trip to the main island...if your interested I can post some links to the places I highly reccommend!

Lisa,

I wont tell you about the sun at noon, and the quiet evening showers....or how when I take my morning cycle along the shore that I feel that god is painting the earth in glourius pastel colors and that great golden disc climbing the sky to kiss each one of us gently with its warm beams, to let us know its time to rise!

I dont want you getting angry about the clear blue sky and the lush green as you look across the cove, and the way the mist looks along the mountains and the reflection of the blue sea and the wisps of clouds dancing on a tropical breeze!

Lisa...have a great day!

To all the others thank you fort your kind words!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Listen to her! The pooch (impersonating an avatar) is quit real and in fact will pop out of the screen if provoked! I got 6 stiches on my cheek to prove it!

Oh, and welcome to MT (finally)! I knew that name sounded awful familiar. :p

Awww... come on now... I keep telling everyone that Mr. Chew is a nice puppy. He is just misunderstood. ;)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SAVAGE said:
Lisa,

I wont tell you about the sun at noon, and the quiet evening showers....or how when I take my morning cycle along the shore that I feel that god is painting the earth in glourius pastel colors and that great golden disc climbing the sky to kiss each one of us gently with its warm beams, to let us know its time to rise!

I dont want you getting angry about the clear blue sky and the lush green as you look across the cove, and the way the mist looks along the mountains and the reflection of the blue sea and the wisps of clouds dancing on a tropical breeze!

Lisa...have a great day!

Yeah well... well... today it was 37 degrees farenheit and... and... oh never mind...

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SAVAGE said:
Bula,

I have been posting but have yet to do an intro:

My name is Darren, I hail from the beautiful Islands of Fiji (believe the story about the savages)....I have been studying the arts for 18 years.

The arts include boxing,Judo,TKD,HKD, Goju Karate!

I hope not to offend anyone and to share and learn heaps from you all!

I do have other interests besides MA...yes it is possible:

http://360.yahoo.com/scribble_fiji

I hope you visist and comment!

:asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:

I love the picture you took of your wife - very artistic! The driftwood, with ocean background was a GREAT touch. Oh, and your son IS adorable. :)

OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all..and johnathan thank you for the compliments..I think my son is adorable as well...he hasnt started crawling yet (six months yesterday). I am a amatuer photographer...but keep watching the space I will be posting more from my portfolio!

Latest Discussions