Brazilian Muay Thai in Toronto! UFC Style.

yoursupremacy

White Belt
Reaction score
The newest muay thai and kickboxing fitness centre of Toronto is opening on February 1st, 2009. Located on Adelaide and Spadina the RENEGADE gym will open its doors providing muay thai and kickboxing classes during the hole day: morning classes, mid-day classes and night classes. The 6000 sq. feet of gym will have the top material of the market and will have the best classes ever! The gym is affiliated with the Brazilian school Killer Bee: yes, that is right: where Anderson Silva trains. Learn at the best muay thai movements that Anderson shows on UFC and have fun! That is all we have for you: achieve your goals delighting yourself! Are you tired of the old school muay thai? Tired of ruled traditional schools? Come to meet our new system of learning martial arts, losing lots of pounds, increase your cardio and energy and feel the best about yourself! More information at 647 929 0926 / 416 616 7078. Website will be on air soon.
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1096155#post1096155

OP
Y

yoursupremacy

White Belt
Reaction score
Ready for 2009’s most intense, challenging and FUN work-out option? Toronto’s unique new downtown thai and kickboxing centre, RENEGADE GYM opens February 1st, 2009. Get individualized kickboxing instruction with Toronto’s top instructors, day and night. And beginners can start ANY time!

Centrally located at Adelaide and Spadina, this brand-new 6000 sq. foot gym facility will provide three streams

- Fitness Program: for those looking to develop strength and muscular definition, take their cardio to new levels, and feel amazing as they try something different. Get ready to work hard and make new friends!
- Amateur Athlete Program: for those looking to compete in in-house and local competitions. Males and females with experience in other sports are welcome!
- Elite Competitive Program: for those preparing to compete at the regional, national and international levels.

Contact us for more information visit www.renegademtk.com, and get ready for a fun challenge!

Jarrod G.

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've never heard of Brazilian muay thai... It sounds like someone is trying to make a quick buck by starting a new fad. If I'm not mistaken, Anderon Silva trained in traditional Muay Thai, and the reason he's so good is because he traines harder than anyone else, and has a natural athletisism that is second to none. Maybe it is a cross between Muay Thai and BJJ (otherwise known as MMA) or maybe it is just something I have never heard of.

If someone can explain to me what "Brazilian Muay Thai" is it would be very much appreciated.

No insults intended, I just don't understand.

Latest Discussions