Bram Frank and Dan Anderson at the First Annual CSSD/SD Event!

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
John Ralston posted this in the CSSD/SC Forum:

Ok after talking about this with Bram for a few years now we are officially launch an Annual CSSD/SC event to allow us all to get together with Bram and train with him and each other in a real CSSD/SC format. Each year we plan to have a special guest or guests and this year we are happy to have Prof. Dan Anderson teaching side by side with Bram for a day long 8 hour seminar. Yes, breaks are scheduled no you won't have to choose between Bram's class and Dan's class. No one misses anything. I might even teach some pressure point theory, maybe even Tiny or Jody will contribute?

But the details are as follows:
Sat July 31 starting at 9AM in baton Rouge LA at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Cost is only $99 bucks in advance for the complete day. Rooms at the Hilton are discounted for us to $89 a night (this hotel has just opened and is brand spanking new) signing contracts now so room bookings will be available soon. Hope to see everyone there. Call or email me with questions.

john [[email protected]]

For any of you who haven't had the pleasure of working Modern Arnis knife work with Bram will be in for a treat if you attend. Be there!

Yours,
Dan Anderson

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bram is really good and his program is very comprehensive. MA practitioners will feel very comfortable since it is the same concept movments refined and specified to knife range/scale of movement.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I recommend for everyone to check these guys out. If you like what they have, stay and come back for more :)

Good Luck Dan and Bram
:asian:

Latest Discussions