Boxing YouTube Channels

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score

JT Van V YOUTUBE CHANNEL

A really good informative YouTube Channel that I enjoy on Boxing you will learn and practice heaps of stuff that will sharpen your skills and knowledge.

YouTube Description

This channel is devoted to boxing and boxing techniques. I post weekly videos that break down techniques, tactics, strategies and training methods to improve your boxing or striking for other combat sports. Boxing is something I want you to do on your own terms and reap the benefits that can be had. Whether you are a young up and coming fighter, a corporate pugilist, or somebody who boxed long ago and are re-igniting the fire, I know you will benefit from my videos.

Beginner Boxing E-book and Instructional Video Promo

146,299 views 3 years ago
This is the trailer/promo video for my E-book and Instructional video on Beginner Boxing: A Roadmap to your First Fight.

Get it here: Precision Striking | Your premier online boxing coach

Protein and Supplements - http://www.awin1.com/awclic......

This channel is devoted to boxing and boxing techniques. I post weekly videos that break down techniques, tactics, strategies and training methods to improve your boxing or striking for other combat sports. Boxing is something I want you to do on your own terms and reap the benefits that can be had. Whether you are a young up and coming fighter, a corporate pugilist, or somebody who boxed long ago and are re-igniting the fire, I know you will benefit from my videos.

A good example of his YouTube Tutorials

If you find good instructional YouTube Channels post it here in this thread.

OP
FighterTwister

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Boxer - Josh Kelly

I spotted this cool video I think the guy is really good will keep an eye out as he keeps going watch........

Latest Discussions