Bob Meserve anyone anyone?

dragonswordkata

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone, or does anyone study under Master Meserve? I did about 11 years ago and he had about a dozen schools in the New England area. The reason I ask is that I'm trying to relearn some material: a Bo form, a sword kata that i can not find anywhere :(... I was also curious how his schools are doing. Thanks for any info.

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone, or does anyone study under Master Meserve? I did about 11 years ago and he had about a dozen schools in the New England area. The reason I ask is that I'm trying to relearn some material: a Bo form, a sword kata that i can not find anywhere :(... I was also curious how his schools are doing. Thanks for any info.

See if you can get in touch with KenpoJoe Rebelo. I'm pretty sure at one point he studied with Bob Meserve. If not, he may be familiar with someone who can help you. He's a great resource and a nice guy.

http://www.kenpojoe.com/

kakashi

White Belt
Reaction score
I studied under a Bob Meserve School for 8 years. Which forms are you looking for?

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score

I teach one of his old black belts now, he had the bo forms - Shushi no kansho and battle bo - and his sword form was the 32 broad sword form from Wu-shu.
Jesse

Latest Discussions