black belt mag

P

progressivetactics

Does black belt just put Bruce Lee on the cover to try to sell a few more mags when they run out of ideas for a while?

Nothing against Bruce Lee, but hasn't he been used enough by black belt mag?

OP
P

progressivetactics

that's why we can never catch up to you.
You are a mountain of resoure and a post to prove it.

Dang you arnisador, but thanks for the link....i Don't recall ever reading that one.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked the article and how it was written up about Bruce. Unfortunately since I'm kind of partial to it I'd like to see much more kenpo in it.;)

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't seen the issue in question, but is it a July issue? If so, Lee could be on the cover since July 20 is the anniversary of his death.

Cthulhu

OP
P

progressivetactics

I would have to assume it is the August issue, I just got it yesterday. Probably for August. I didn't read it...Just looked at the front page to see if anythign was going to interest me......

I was disappointed, yet again.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
he was a good man from what i hear but how much can they write about them when there is so many books movies and arctices out there with him

OP
P

progressivetactics

well...as mentioned before....BB Mag is a business. there job is to make money and while doing so, hopefully satisfy a few of its subscribers thirst for more about the sport/hobby/life we love.

They have used his face more then any other face.