Best t-shirt design

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My favorite slogan on a t-shirt (to date) is "I am the evil twin" - but this one is pretty cool too!

Attachments

• $Best t-shirt.jpg
    $Best t-shirt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 196

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
jitcrunch.aspx

My buddy Rick is BIG on hunting. Heads all over the house, bear skin rug, etc, He is also by Kenpo brother. So, I bought him this shirt, but, in black...

Kennedy_Shogen_Ryu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Two personal fav T-Shirt slogans of mine...

"Just so you know I'm a ninja"

"Suck it up princess"

Of course I do love my T-Shirt of Chuck Norris facts!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jitcrunch.aspx

My buddy Rick is BIG on hunting. Heads all over the house, bear skin rug, etc, He is also by Kenpo brother. So, I bought him this shirt, but, in black...

That's AWESOME!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like the Wizard of Oz quotes seen on some shirts...

One little girl was wearing ... "Begone! Or someone will drop a house on you!"

Still another... "Don't make me get my flying monkeys"

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like the Wizard of Oz quotes seen on some shirts...

One little girl was wearing ... "Begone! Or someone will drop a house on you!"

Still another... "Don't make me get my flying monkeys"

You'd like the shirts we have around here. One says, "Dorothy: Hate You. Hate Oz. Took the Slippers. Toto"

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you're not easily offended, check out T-Shirt Hell. One of my favorites (and unfortunately no longer available):
I'm the girl you had sex with in the chat room last night.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
At my workplace, it is the culture to wear tshirts with phrases that the wearer thinks is witty. The only problem is that the people wearing them aren't the brightest bulbs, so I spend the day seeing shirts that have Tweety Bird frowning and saying "Whatchu looking at?" or shirts with Scooby Doo running saying "Shut your mouth" (I'm not kidding). Also, you can find a food stain or two while you are reading the shirt, which makes the experience even more scholarly.

Anyway, last week, this lady was wearing a shirt that I'm sure she thought was clever. It said "If stupidity was a crime, then your excused." Now, that may not seem too bad, but note the spelling of "your." Yep, the shirt that was calling the reader stupid had a misspelling on it. Now, imagine this woman at the local flea market looking at all of the Taz and Tweety shirts thinking "Oh, I like that one, but that one over there is so funny! It is saying the person is excused from being stupid!" She then buys the misspelled shirt and brings it to the family reunion. There, Martha (that is the name I have picked for her) goes up to every member of her family and points to them and says "Read my shirt." The family all sits and gazes at her in amazement on how she could have gotten a shirt as witty, funny, and clever as that and wonder where they could get one just like it. They don't notice the mispelling because they are laughing so hard that their drink is spraying out of their nose, thus making the situation even funnier for Martha's family.

Or at least that is how I imagine the story of the misspelled shirt would go.

AoG

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyway, last week, this lady was wearing a shirt that I'm sure she thought was clever. It said "If stupidity was a crime, then your excused." Now, that may not seem too bad, but note the spelling of "your." Yep, the shirt that was calling the reader stupid had a misspelling on it.
I remember reading a flamewar on a forum years ago, and one poster's witty comeback was: "Your a moran!" :lol:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you're not easily offended, check out T-Shirt Hell. One of my favorites (and unfortunately no longer available):
I'm the girl you had sex with in the chat room last night.

I see they wasted no time getting the "Don't tase me bro!" t-shirts out. Some good shirts there. Some really bad ones too. Not sure which are the funniest. :rofl:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see they wasted no time getting the "Don't tase me bro!" t-shirts out.
Yeah, they're pretty good at getting topical shirts out quickly.
Some good shirts there. Some really bad ones too. Not sure which are the funniest.
I have one of their shirts which says on the front, "I like my women like I like my coffee." Every time I wear it, someone will ask, "Black and bitter?" Then I'll turn around so they can read the back, "Ground up and in the freezer." :p

Latest Discussions