Belt Display Holders help wanted :)

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for a belt display that could conceivably be mounted on a wall under a portrait or three.
smile.gif

It needs to be clear - acrylic, glass, plastic, whatever. Any help would be appreciated.
smile.gif

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a belt display that could conceivably be mounted on a wall under a portrait or three.
smile.gif

It needs to be clear - acrylic, glass, plastic, whatever. Any help would be appreciated.
smile.gif
I know there are a bunch of them available through various vendors. Can you describe more of what you're after? Are you looking for a cabinet/shadowbox or an open row, vertical or horizontal? Do you want to display an entire belt, miniature belt, something in the middle?

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ive used as shadow box that appx 8x10 is 3in or so deep. If they are folded you can possibly get 4 in each shadow box. It's worked well for
me.

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Looking for a clear box that'll hold a belt that's folded up normally. Will be mounted horizontally on wall beneath picture plaques.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a clear box that'll hold a belt that's folded up normally. Will be mounted horizontally on wall beneath picture plaques.
How many belts? I'm still not getting a clear picture of what you're after; it seems to me that it's easy enough to build a box to your specific needs if you have some basic skills and tools. If you want one made out of plexiglass or some similar plastic, you can literally glue it together...

Or the link above in Grenadier's post looked pretty close to what you seem to be describing, unless you insist on the box.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Check on this ebay list. There are several pictures on that page showing that belts could be held in a clear box (actually a type of a tunnel). The seller sells 6, 10, and 11 belt displays, with options for adding on more and also includes a plate to put a picture/certificate above it. This might be something that may suit you. Take a look at it. As jks9199 suggested, it is possible to make your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Martial-Arts-Ka...ryZ16044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions