Beacause my Inner Geek Insists I post this:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
THE SWORD OF STORM SHADOW

This blinding white sword has a high carbon steel blade and is richly powder coated with the cutting edge exposed. The sword's Tsuba is beautifully pierced, displaying the deadly and fast striking Cobra, to which Storm Shadow pledges his allegiance..
Your Storm Shadow sword comes complete with a low, Katana styled display stand featuring the Cobra insignia and the name of our powerful Ninja.

Attachments

• $ss.jpg
    $ss.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 262

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahaha .....:rofl: whew .... I feel better now!

Walter Wong

Green Belt
Reaction score
That's an interesting looking wallhanger. Looks like it'll make a nice novelty piece to display. Looks like one of those swords for the G.I. Joe cartoon ninjas.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Walter Wong said:
That's an interesting looking wallhanger. Looks like it'll make a nice novelty piece to display. Looks like one of those swords for the G.I. Joe cartoon ninjas.

Sadly....I think it actually IS a replica of a GI Joe sword.......

But it is white and could be hard to see in the snow as well as come in handy for ninja tactics if you are ever in Antarctica combating the vicious emperor penguin

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Sadly....I think it actually IS a replica of a GI Joe sword.......

It is... there has been a big rise in 80's cartoon swords being released. Ive seen the Thundercats sword, He-Man's Sword, Skeletor's Sword... now the Gi Goe ones...

It makes me giggle... and if it wasnt so damn expensive, Id buy it and hang it over my bar... but its not worth 200 bucks...

As a kid, Gi Joe was one of my favorite cartoons... Its pretty funny, cuz I watched one recently, and MAN did they SUCK... But hey. Fond childhood memories die hard.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
It is... there has been a big rise in 80's cartoon swords being released. Ive seen the Thundercats sword, He-Man's Sword, Skeletor's Sword... now the Gi Goe ones...

It makes me giggle... and if it wasnt so damn expensive, Id buy it and hang it over my bar... but its not worth 200 bucks...

As a kid, Gi Joe was one of my favorite cartoons... Its pretty funny, cuz I watched one recently, and MAN did they SUCK... But hey. Fond childhood memories die hard.
I, for one, can picture a radical right wing ninja stamping out gay penguines. Only the first penguine wouldn't see the sword however.
Sean

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Touch Of Death said:
I, for one, can picture a radical right wing ninja stamping out gay penguines. Only the first penguine wouldn't see the sword however.
Sean

I bet a good ninja could get 3 or 4 of them before they noticed, of course I'm talking emperor penguins, I am not sure how fast gay penguins are or are not.

GI Joe, would of course get more, but were not talking GI Joe.

Latest Discussions