BB testing

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ahh finally, my BB testing is comming soon, i've been in taekwondo for about a year n a half, but i've been in martial arts for nearly 8 years, i've never had a BB before, I took karate for 6 years 2 dif instructers and they quit everytime I got close to a black belt. So im excited to finally see a black belt, in alittle over a month my instructer says i'll be able to test for my black belt

YAY!!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The BEST of luck to you...

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
The very best to you. Keep us informed on how it goes.

I think it was meant what associtaion is your instructor with?

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Laborn,

When are you testing and what are the testing requirements?

Good Luck!

Miles

OP
L

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
WTF, and im not sure what the requirments are, they say I will find out when I test lol. but I know ill have to fight a red man, and i mabye 2 or 3 vs 1, and 1k pushups and 1k situps, the rest im not sure.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
When my sabumnim tested for 1st Dan, he said he had to spar a number of people continously. One guy fresh for a few minutes, then another guy fresh, then two fresh guys at the same time. Something like that. He never got a break but they kept giving him new, rested, opponents.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
FearlessFreep said:
When my sabumnim tested for 1st Dan, he said he had to spar a number of people continously. One guy fresh for a few minutes, then another guy fresh, then two fresh guys at the same time. Something like that. He never got a break but they kept giving him new, rested, opponents.

We do that, the first two guys aren't bad, the third guy wears you down, the fourth guy is just about maintaing a good defense, and the two on one, well thats just about survival and attempting to stay on your feet.

That sucked in a sadistic but memorable way. :)

Lamont

Latest Discussions