Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't know, Bill. Looks like a couple kids having some fun. The dude keeps training tkd or whatever he's working on, amd also keeps up those body weight exercises, he'll be in great shape in a few years.

Not sure what the girl was doing, but she's pretty spry.

I can understand where they're coming from. When i was that age, I wanted to be a ninja. And before that, I wanted to be Spider-Man.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Why?

Looks to me like a couple kids having fun with their training and showing some decent athleticism. I say rock on, 99% of kids can't do the stuff in that video.

Sure the production quality is not great, and the stunts aren't anything terribly impressive... but they are having fun and clearly worked hard on their fitness and having some fun with it. Probably a first video, so it's expected that it will be rather rough.

Keep at it, have fun. The first attempt at anything is never going to be great for anyone in just about anything, don't let any negative opinions sway you if you're enjoying doing it, just keep doing it and keep trying to get better.

If they are still doing this in 5-10 years I imagine they will be putting up some impressive videos.

But it's just like any other performance art, if you want to get good you got to put yourself on stage, and you got to expect that you probably won't get very good reviews in the beginning. But use that as fuel to get better and keep learning :)