Basic Iron Palm Seminar in New Hampshire

Dale Dugas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Brothers and sisters,

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Dale Dugas.

I teach Jiulong Baguazhang through the New England Jiulong Baguazhang Wu Guan as well as other internal arts and conditioning programs through the Coiling Dragon Internal Arts Association.

I will be offering an evening introductory seminar in Iron Palm training in Southern Nashua, New Hampshire on Thursday March 1st, 2007.

The seminar will be held at:

Tokyo Joe's School of Martial Arts
295 Daniel Webster Hwy
Sun Plaza
Nashua
NH 03060
USA

(603) 888-0010

The cost will be $100.00 which includes all basic informational material needed to begin your Iron Skills training. Iron Palm medicine will be available at extra cost for those interested in purchasing it for training.

Contact Tokyo Joes for registration information.

I thank you and look forward to seeing those interested attending.

P.S. I have been invited to present both Iron Palm and Iron Vest/body training at the upcoming Zhang Sang Feng Festival. Come get a taste of what is going to be presented.

You can get more information about the festival here: http://www.taichifest.com

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sir,
Thank you for letting us know about the upcoming seminar. I think you would get more people there if the price was lower. I for one can not afford to go to this because of the price, but then I do not go to any seminars with that price tag

OP
Dale Dugas

Dale Dugas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sir,

I thank you for your reply.

This will be the lowest this is ever offered in the area.

If you want private instruction in Tieh Sha Zhang Gung(Iron Palm Skills) I charge $350.00 dollars for the complete program which this seminar is but the first part.

You have to ask yourself how bad do you want this knowledge? As well as who can and is willing to teach it.

You will be getting not only the basic program but what internal exercises are needed and how to perform them to increase power no matter the style you study.

If you feel that its too expensive, so be it. But the knowledge is priceless.