Barry Cuda's Combat Arts USA NYC Chapter

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Senior Instructor Vic Arroyo (that's me :) ) and Certified Instructor Hector Chevere will be offering group classes in the Filipino Kali Mixed Martial Arts System.

Classes will be held every Monday and Wednesday at 8:00 pm and Saturdays at 1:00pm.

Classes are located at:

743 8th Avenue
between 46th and 47th Streets

If you're interested, drop me a line.

Vic www.combatartsusa.com

akatrk

White Belt
Reaction score
Although the concept in Mr. Cuda's system is very intriguing, I was disappointed in his senior instructor's lack of professionalism in returning my phone call. It was because of the lack of courtesy that I sought elsewhere to train.

OP
Nanalo74

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
akatrk said:
Although the concept in Mr. Cuda's system is very intriguing, I was disappointed in his senior instructor's lack of professionalism in returning my phone call. It was because of the lack of courtesy that I sought elsewhere to train.

Wow. I don't remember receiving any calls that I did not return. I endeavor to return all calls promptly.

I sent you a private message with my cell #, but since you put this on the public forum, I decided to answer you publicly.

I hope you are satisfied with the training you are receiving. Good luck in your journey in the martial arts.

Vic Arroyo
Senior Instructor
Barry Cuda's Combat Arts USA

OP
Nanalo74

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Incidentally, things didn't work out with the NY classes.

Hector and I are no longer working together.

I am now teaching in Hoboken, NJ. If anyone is interested, give me a call.
(and I will answer you)

Vic

Latest Discussions