Barack Obama's Grandmother has Passed Away!!!

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
How sad for any man to lose such a potent historical support at such a vital time in their lives. May she rest in peace, and he find what solace or comfort as might be found in such a time.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
The moment I saw this breaking news I called a buddy of mine and jokingly said, "I wonder how long it will be before the right wing kool aid drinkers start claiming that she's not dead or that she's been dead and they waited to break the news the day before election day in order to generate sympathy votes....."

...I wasn't serious, but he quite seriously told me that he heard Rush Limbaugh earlier claim that she wasn't dead and was spouting more garbage than's worth repeating.

What's wrong with people?

Why do people feel it's necessary to hate someone just because you disagree on something?

I don't support Obama or agree with most of his policy, but I would never jump to such an insane conclusion without some pretty solid evidence being presented.

Some people have no class.

Last edited by a moderator:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My sympathies go to the man (not the politican) and his family. It's hard to lose someone who gave you the values that you hold to this day. If anything... the woman raised a president... that says a lot.

Latest Discussions