Bank Of America Threatens To Foreclose On Homeowner If He Doesn't Pay $0.00 ASAP

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Because Verizon sucks, they've been sending me bills for the last 4 months with the punchline: Amount Due: -$291 decreasing each month for the 18 months they overcharged me by $30...

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Years ago when i was in the military I remember a couple of my buddies getting cheques for $0.01. I think I got one for $0.35.

We all laughed, then went and drank beer....

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When I was in basic training I got 4 different letters from Selective Service threatening me with all kinds of vile punishments if I didn't register. My drill sergeants found it hilarious. I did tons of push ups and flutter kicks for it.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I was in basic training I got 4 different letters from Selective Service threatening me with all kinds of vile punishments if I didn't register. My drill sergeants found it hilarious. I did tons of push ups and flutter kicks for it.

I got those letters as well. They did not believe me I was only 16. :( It messed up what I could get for help my Freshman year in College.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A long time ago BofA made a $750 error in my dad's favor. He was closing the account and told the teller of the error. The teller said "We don't make mistakes." so, Dad asked for the manager. The manager said "We don't make mistakes." Dad left the error money there for a year, before finally closing the account. He has refused to have anything to do with B of A since.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He should quote the famous jurist, Judge Smails, "You'll get nothing and like it!"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A long time ago BofA made a $750 error in my dad's favor. He was closing the account and told the teller of the error. The teller said "We don't make mistakes." so, Dad asked for the manager. The manager said "We don't make mistakes." Dad left the error money there for a year, before finally closing the account. He has refused to have anything to do with B of A since.

I tried that and then they bought the back I was with.

So I moved banks again.

They bought that bank as well.

Then they bought my mortgage.

I moved banks again

They bought that bank as well.

I gave up. (* I just track everything with a spreadsheet and my checkbook and statement sheets. *)

Ans yes I tried a credit union but as they gave everything I had to the ex-wife after the divorce finance were separated I have not trusted them for much either.

Oh and the other largest bank in the area, Chase has an ex employee of mine working there who never could get her cash register draw to be even close (* within a dollar *) of being short or over. She was so far off it almost had to be on purpose except the owner had hired her other assets than her brain. :~(

See I gave up above.

Latest Discussions