bad embroidery

J

jkdhit

my instructor said he just noticed the people who had done the embroidery on my belt, had embroidered it wrong.. so he's having them send a new one done correctly then we'll send my current one back.

he said they were supposed to put my name on the right in korean and taekwondo on the left in korean but what they did was put my name on right in english and name on right in korean

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm confussed why do you not turn the belt over and then it will be right, the way he would like it.

Terry L Stoker

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why send the wrong one back?

Unless it was the instructor's mistake when he/she ordered it for you, the supplier should send you the correct belt. They can't undo the embroidery...and, if you have a unique name, it's not likely they'll be able to sell the wrong one to someone else...

Miles

OP
J

jkdhit

its not a matter of the writing being backwards..

on the wrong belt - they wrote my name in english on the right and name in korean on the left.

my instructor told me it was supposed to be my name in korean on the right and taekwondo in korean on the left.

as for sending the old belt back, i'm not really sure unless i misunderstood him or he doesn't know how to say it correctly (his english isn't too great, he came from korea just a couple of years ago).

but from what i heard from him was that they were sending the new belt in return without any costs. unless what he meant to say was that they were sending a new belt free for their mistake.

Latest Discussions