Back from the ranch

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi all,

I spent a few days at a ranch and enjoyed swimming, horseback riding, speed boats, fishing, and just relaxing along the lake. no tv or news for a few days and it was great. I took some horseback riding lessons and some rides through the woods and I think I am hooked on it. I really enjoyed it. Any horseback riding fans here? I rode two horses: Dorio and Danny.

OP
stickarts

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me after my trail ride. :ultracool

Attachments

• $horse.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 88

Frostbite

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My ex and I stayed with his parents for a few months. They had horses. We rode them as often as we could. That was almost 15 years ago but it was such a great experience, I miss it a lot.

My grandfather raised thoroughbreds and a lady at work raises horses as well. It's basically in my blood at this point.

OP
stickarts

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My ex and I stayed with his parents for a few months. They had horses. We rode them as often as we could. That was almost 15 years ago but it was such a great experience, I miss it a lot.

My grandfather raised thoroughbreds and a lady at work raises horses as well. It's basically in my blood at this point.

That's awesome! I have started checking into lessons. Probably no racing for me but a trot through the woods sounds nice. :)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're vacation sounds awesome.

I do believe there are several "horse people" here on MT. Myself being one of them. Lessons are an excellent choice. Have fun! :asian:

Latest Discussions