back again

sinthetik_mistik

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hello, I was on this forum a few years back, don't know if anyone remembers me. i stopped coming on for personal reasons, nothing against anyone on this forum. I have now decided to come back to the forum because i really enjoyed it! i'm kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to martial arts (well not ALL trades obviously) the martial art i'm best at is probably either Boxing or Kickboxing. I have taken Shaolin Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiujitsu, and am now taking Krav Maga... which i *love*. Krav is without a doubt my favorite martial art. yeah looking forward to interesting discussions with the other members of this group! i've been a lot busier than i'm used to as of late so sometimes i may not have time to come on, so if you don't get a response from me immediately, nothing personal.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I remember you, welcome back, bro. :)
Sounds like you've been busy.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
IDu.gif

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back. I think I remember you, but not sure. Anyway, look forward to your input.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Or perhaps welcome, since I don't think we interacted your first time around (probably when I wasn't active). I look forward to arguing with you! :D

OP
sinthetik_mistik

sinthetik_mistik

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Are you still training TKD?
no it's been a while since i trained Taekwondo. all i train now is Krav Maga and like i said i'm way busier than i'm used to so i've hardly been able to train the last couple weeks which is a bummer but yeah. who knows maybe one day i'll take TKD again it has great kicks