Reaction score
My wife and I are now proud parents of a baby girl:

Hannah Faith Stewart
Born 7/21/11 11:12PM
7 LBS 5 OZ
18 1/2 Inches Long
Came home on Monday

Here are some pictures:

View attachment $Hannah Here 001.jpg $Hannah Here 004.jpg$Hannah Here 005.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 009.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 011.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 012.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 013.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 014.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 015.jpgView attachment $Hannah Here 016.jpg

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow what a little princess! She is going to be a handful for you I can tell! Just remember, patience and love is all you need. And you have chosen a lovely name. Can I ask how you came by that please? Sincerest wishes and congratulations, Jenna

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Cute! Congratulations to you and your wife. Wishing your family all of God's many blessings.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congrats, Chris! She is beautiful. You did well. My wife and I are expecting our 4th son. She would be jealous. Anyway, enjoy your new little one, dad.

James

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Beautiful little girl, there.

OP
Yondanchris

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow what a little princess! She is going to be a handful for you I can tell! Just remember, patience and love is all you need. And you have chosen a lovely name. Can I ask how you came by that please? Sincerest wishes and congratulations, Jenna

My wife and I where talking about names for a long time, and because of our deep Christian faith we decided on a Biblical name. So as we looked through the girl names in the bible we naturally didn't pick a few like Gomer (prostitute), Rahab and Tamar for similar reasons. So we decided to find a girls name that has significance so we read the story of Hannah and her prayer in 1st Samuel 1:2 and her prayer of faith that God would give her children. Hannah means "gracious, merciful, he that gives" and we chose the middle name faith because that is what Hannah showed.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife and I where talking about names for a long time, and because of our deep Christian faith we decided on a Biblical name. So as we looked through the girl names in the bible we naturally didn't pick a few like Gomer (prostitute), Rahab and Tamar for similar reasons. So we decided to find a girls name that has significance so we read the story of Hannah and her prayer in 1st Samuel 1:2 and her prayer of faith that God would give her children. Hannah means "gracious, merciful, he that gives" and we chose the middle name faith because that is what Hannah showed.
I had wondered of that. Thank you for sharing this. It is a beautiful name and may she have a blessed life in a blessed family, Jenna.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What a beautiful baby girl! All the best to you and your family, sir.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So precious! Congrats to you and Christie! All the best for your new family :)

Latest Discussions