AR-15 in 53 Seconds

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen that a few times before and I am still impressed. That little 'flick' of the block assembly before she re-inserts it shows she knows what's going on rather than just mimicing (not that I'm any great expert on anything that isn't bolt-action :eek:).

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yep, she's pretty slick.

same girl we talked about in this thread:

:D. I thought it was here that I saw it first.

That's probably how I knew about the 'flick' being significant {kudos to letch for improving my knowledge}. :tup:.

SeanKerby

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I've seen it on several forums. Truth is being able to dis and *** a weapon doesn't mean you know how to properly HIT A TARGET with it. If they posted a vid of her hitting targets then I'd be impressed.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've seen it on several forums. Truth is being able to dis and *** a weapon doesn't mean you know how to properly HIT A TARGET with it. If they posted a vid of her hitting targets then I'd be impressed.
The other clips show her handling a 9mm with some impressive results for a kid her age.
The rifle might be a tad too long for her to handle I would think. Maybe when she's older.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She's already taken the first step toward being able to tag a target with accuracy... familiarity with the weapon. Caver is right on the money about the other clips of this young lady and the 9mm. I kind of equate it to playing a musical instrument. Being able to play the guitar doesn't mean you can fiddle but you'll pick it up easier than someone who can't play at all.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know....I still think this is awesome. It takes me close to 2 minutes to do the same thing.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
This brings back an unpleasant memory.

After a day of pretty respectable shooting in basic training, I reassembled my M-16 a bit too quickly.... had parts left over. With the good fortune which followed me everywhere in the Army, the drill sergeant happened to be right there.... and let the whole class know of my 'accomplishment'.
:duh:

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

After a day of pretty respectable shooting in basic training, I reassembled my M-16 a bit too quickly.... had parts left over. With the good fortune which followed me everywhere in the Army, the drill sergeant happened to be right there.... and let the whole class know of my 'accomplishment'.
Your embarrassment would and probably has saved your life.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

The part in question wouldn't have been the extractor or the bolt retaining pin would it? Tiny pieces are just great when you're working under stress, aren't they?

Latest Discussions