Anyone know this teacher?

Mr Mr

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I live in the west mids in England, I am interested in learning Jujutsu and the nearest school is Tai Jitsu Kwai, the master is a guy named James Moclair, anyone know anything about him, looked him up on the net and the are a few unsavory thing written about him, so I am not sure, any help out there?
Peace.

kungfu penguin

Green Belt
Reaction score
he has several black belts under the age of 9 this screams Mcdojo to me i dont care if your the next bruce lee no under 15 year old would get a black from me

Mon Mon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
All i can say is...if he can teach those kids and meet the requirement..then yes they deserve it..but the other side of the token or different level of black belt is if they can actually survive an intense part of training in regard to what they have achieve in requirements.....then those coming in to see this teacher need to ask themselves....does this teacher teach the basics and how well does he move and how well can he convey the art to the students in movements and in words and then the final question ...has he ever been in combat? ...if not..then can his movement give that feeling of realism.