Any PBKKAers out there?

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Paul Britton Kenpo Karate Association - just looking for information, his website isn't exactly a repository of information. A short blurb about his background; since leaving the IKCA in 2004 as a 7th Dan...he's now a 9th Dan. That's about all the major information that is available.

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Those were all I found as well. I was hoping to find someone with more information, but thank you for your efforts :).

dsp921

Green Belt
Reaction score
His webpage has an email address, I find it's always best to go to the source when looking for information. Of course if you are looking for references or something like that then obviously emailing him won't work.
On the mission statement page of his website he signs it as an 8th, not a 9th.

jonah2

Green Belt
Reaction score
dsp921 said:
....On the mission statement page of his website he signs it as an 8th, not a 9th.
Sir,

the Home page also Congratulates him on his 9th!!!!

Jonah

dsp921

Green Belt
Reaction score
jonah2 said:
Sir,

the Home page also Congratulates him on his 9th!!!!

Jonah
Sorry, I guess I should have read more before I commented. I didn't wait for the scrolling text to get far enough. Figures, I notice small text on a secondary page but miss the big red text on the home page. Thank you for pointing that out.

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Heh, I had a similar occurence yesterday. Walked in to the inventory room at my work, after opening the door only halfway instead of my usual fully opened...grabbed something turned around & ran smack dab into the halfway opened door with my forehead. God I'm glad I'm hard headed...but I still saw stars for a second.

Latest Discussions