Any one here from the UK

Yossarian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi Master Ken, im from the UK too. Based in Scotland, just down the road from Clair.

Yossarian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
No but I have trained with him a bit in the past. We were both in the same org at one point but both our schools left.

Yossarian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yeah the WTSDA. My school has been without an org for the last couple of years so we are looking to join the EMTF(seems like a great org).

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That is who I am with, I cannot stop talking about them, if you want any mor einfo onthe EMTF drop me a line....

Yossarian

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My instructor is Michelle Raisborough(formerly De- Vry), im the assistant instructor at our small club and have been looking after it a lot while she has been on detachment with the RAF.

Ive spoken to Warren De- Vry about the EMTF and my instructor has been in touch with Miles. It seems perfect for us, competitions, seminars and masters in the area with little interferance in the curriculum. We are going to a comp in London next month and may get to meet some of the EMTF masters. Any info you could pass onto me would be great.

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No Probs with the info, I myself with some of my students are going to the UK champs so we may even get a chance to meet up for a chat.

I am the guy with no hair LOL... that should narrow it down a bit.

mini_dez

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I train in Muay Thai rather than Tang Soo Do though.

BUT, your name caught my attention because the head instructor at my gym trained under the man who brought Muay Thai to the UK- Master Sken.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OOO you lot have got me excited now lol! firstly the RAF, the best (yep am ex RAF though my other half was a Rock please don't hold that against us lol). From your view at Lossie we are situated just before Leeming on the A1.

Master Sken is a legend! I've met him once but there's so many stories about him.

Only the children at our club do TSD apart from one adult, 'my' student! so this is the nearest I get to 'doing' TSD with adults.

OP
M

Master Ken

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I know Master John Trudgill and Master Wayne Humphries from Wales... :)
I have heard of Master John Trudgill and Master Wayne Humphries, in fact i contacted master Humphries in 2004 to give him an invite to our UK champs in Newcastle, unfortunately he could not come due to other commitments.

AdamR

White Belt
Reaction score
Another checking in. Cornwall in my case, a few from my club came up to the competition in Manchester about a year ago now (was it really that long?), if memory serves we met you on the way in :) That was our first time up to see the EMTF, we met loads of people that day including Master Hatch (I saw his name mentioned here), and we were fortunate enough to sit in for a while with KJN Salm and the assembled Masters. I was only 8th Gup or so then, so it was quite overwhelming :)

FieldDiscipline

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
(1) OOO you lot have got me excited now lol! firstly (2)the RAF, the best (yep am ex RAF though my other half was a Rock please don't hold that against us lol). From your view at Lossie we are situated just before Leeming on the A1.

Master Sken is a legend! I've met him once but there's so many stories about him.

Only the children at our club do TSD apart from one adult, 'my' student! so this is the nearest I get to 'doing' TSD with adults.

Oh mate where do I start!

1)Easily excited you lot arent you? :)

2)Say no more!

...the best indeed... :rolleyes:

Latest Discussions