Any Kenpo Schools near Memphis, TN

P

PetBuddha

Are there any Kenpo Schools near the Memphis area. I am presently taking the Larry Tatum Home study Course. I have been in martial arts from about 10 yrs. Mostly in a Northern Praying mantis System. I moved to memphis and the only schools here are TKD or karate schools that students don't do any sparing contact. I ordered the dvd's because I already have a lot of knowledge about techniques and movement and have fought a lot in my life. I just would like to find a school near were I live to come too.

OP
P

PetBuddha

Thanks, I will look at the schools on the site.

harold

Green Belt
Reaction score
Are there any Kenpo Schools near the Memphis area. I am presently taking the Larry Tatum Home study Course. I have been in martial arts from about 10 yrs. Mostly in a Northern Praying mantis System. I moved to memphis and the only schools here are TKD or karate schools that students don't do any sparing contact. I ordered the dvd's because I already have a lot of knowledge about techniques and movement and have fought a lot in my life. I just would like to find a school near were I live to come too.

Currently, there are 2 Kenpo schools in Memphis. I train at both of them.The first one is Memphis Martial Arts www.memphismartialarts.com and the second is Denbow's Martial Arts www.denbowsmartialarts.com