Any Graphics Designers?

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, anyone here have any design skills they are willing to lend me for 20 min or so to make a logo. I am doing a project for one of my classes, designing an ATM interface with html and javascript and I would like to have some sort of banner or logo for my fake bank. You wouldn't doing the homework for me, but rather just helping me spiff it up a little, give it a few trappings so there is not such a glaring difference between my project and the people who have nothing better to do and go design a fully functioning RPG (I work full time, so I picked something I could realistically do in the time allotted....). Anyways, I don't need anything major, just was hoping someone might have 15 or 20 min free and be willing to do up something quick, I have neither the tools nor the skillset to do anything quick and dirty and nice looking....

The bank name is TPS Bank

Thanks in advance, let me know if any questions or if you have concerns I am not being honest, I can show the project assignment to you.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With all the talent around MT you will have one done in no time. Best of luck on the project.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
To clarify: Are you asking for help with html/javscript codes to make the logo/banner or for help with the logo design?

- Ceicei

OP
Ping898

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
To clarify: Are you asking for help with html/javscript codes to make the logo/banner or for help with the logo design?

- Ceicei

I was looking for help with the logo

Thanks Bob, that the type of thing I needed! If you don't mind, I will make use of it!

Latest Discussions