Any forum members in NC?

paitingman

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this one.

I recently moved to the Asheville area and was wondering if any forum members were nearby or know of good training areas near me!

I've googled around, but was just reaching out for recommendations.

I've trained in Taekwondo most of my life and have enjoyed training Shotokan, Boxing, Thai Boxing, and other widely available styles. I love these martial arts, but would also love to diversify my training and experience new things.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this one.

I recently moved to the Asheville area and was wondering if any forum members were nearby or know of good training areas near me!

I've googled around, but was just reaching out for recommendations.

I've trained in Taekwondo most of my life and have enjoyed training Shotokan, Boxing, Thai Boxing, and other widely available styles. I love these martial arts, but would also love to diversify my training and experience new things.
Hey, welcome to the area - we're now neighbors!

I've poked around a bit to see what's here - haven't had the time and money together to add new training. My program is currently on hold until the start of the year, because I have to find a new location. If you haven't found something by then, you're more than welcome to try a couple of classes and see if it appeals to you. I'll even offer the MT discount...as soon as I figure out what that means. :p

In the meantime, give me a holler and let's grab a beer or a coffee and swap exaggerated stories of past glory!

Latest Discussions