Any Atlanta Hapkido people here? A question if you don't mind....

ewhip

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi all - newbie to the board here but I'm enjoying it!
Anyone in the Atlanta area taking Hapkido? I've seen a few schools listed in the Atlanta martial arts directory, but I'm really looking for a school that is more Hapkido and less TKD (no knock on TKD - I've done some of that myself). Just wondering if there were any opinions from Atlantans. Thanks!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome may I suggest you go to the meet and greet section to introduce yourself. I hope you find a great school.

Bill Dittman

White Belt
Reaction score
You should contact Marietta Martial Arts. Chip Pike is an outstanding instructor You can reach him at 770-321-1371

OP
ewhip

ewhip

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You should contact Marietta Martial Arts. Chip Pike is an outstanding instructor You can reach him at 770-321-1371

thanks - they are actually right up the street from me. Not much info on their website - do you know anything about them?

Bill Dittman

White Belt
Reaction score
Chip Pike was one of my students. He's very good. Will be Master Pike very soon (like a month). Marietta Martial Arts is operated by Master Wendell, also very accomplished and a real gentleman. Stop and visit with them, you will be impressed.

OP
ewhip

ewhip

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Chip Pike was one of my students. He's very good. Will be Master Pike very soon (like a month). Marietta Martial Arts is operated by Master Wendell, also very accomplished and a real gentleman. Stop and visit with them, you will be impressed.

Thanks Bill - I really appreciate it.