Ancient Warriors - Ninja Warriors of the Night

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just had the chance to watch this and it was, interesting. Not sure of the original source, it was either TLC or Discovery.

This isn't the previously mentioned one with Hayes in it, but another one.
The consultant was listed as a Stephen Turnbull, with thanks to Koka Ninja Village, Nijo-jo Castle Kyoto, and JAL.

Anyone else see this?
Thoughts?

A

AaronLucia

I saw it, yep. I was highly disappointed they did not mention modern day ninjas, but specifically Hatsumi. :p

H

Hazuki-san

I know that there hasn't been any posts in this thread since the first of the month, but I am very interested to know. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hazuki-san said:
I know that there hasn't been any posts in this thread since the first of the month, but I am very interested to know. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks.
Nah... that was the one with Hayes that Kaith said was previously mentioned. A good watch too, however.

H

Hazuki-san

Hm...I wonder where I can find the one that he is refering to. Any ideas? Thanks.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hazuki-san said:
Hm...I wonder where I can find the one that he is refering to. Any ideas? Thanks.
I'm guessing you're not familiar with the use of a search engine? This took me all of 5 seconds, pasted the topic into Google and the link shown was the first to come up.

Jeff

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I'm guessing you're not familiar with the use of a search engine? This took me all of 5 seconds, pasted the topic into Google and the link shown was the first to come up.

Jeff
Kreth,

Sometimes its easier to ask...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Kreth,

Sometimes its easier to ask...
It's best to point out the available tools to newbies. Teaching a man to fish, as it were...

Jeff

H

Hazuki-san

Kreth said:
It's best to point out the available tools to newbies. Teaching a man to fish, as it were...

Jeff
Excuss me. I know about search engines. Hell, I am a CET major, lol. I did not think of it though because it was 12 at night when I posted it....

I agree with the fishing part, so thanks.