Analysing handshakes

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was looking into the "please put your hand back" thread I did some looking on the Internet and I found this interesting Page it seemed rather informative and would be good to share here
https://www.inkling.com/read/dummie...eth-kuhnke-2nd/chapter-9/analysing-handshakes

Agree. It is interesting, but not being a particularly good student of body language, I found myself disagreeing with some of it. Well at least in the sense that I have seen this, or something similar. The bone cruncher, while probably the norm for most people, does not take in to consideration peeps that just have a strong handshake. The firm shake is what I use and just respond to further pressure that is anticipated depending on who it is. Works for me.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish I could have read all that article, but it wanted me to sign in to Facebook so I couldn't. I like reading things like that. Like Transk53, I disagreed with parts of it, too.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes an interesting article.
Bonnie in figure 9-13 looks more like she is a pro saying hello to her john before they go upstairs

Latest Discussions