American Martial Arts North Haven, CT

S

sifu nick

Anyone interested in Martial Arts training in the CT area should look into our school. American Martial Arts Academy is located in North Haven, CT. We offer a large (5500 sq ft) training area with ample parking conveniently located off of I-91. We offer classes for Men, Women and children ages 3 and up. We also offer a gymnastics and Cardio Kickboxing class. Our styles of martial arts include: Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Judo, Ju-jitsu, and Sport Karate. Our Master Instructor is Master Mike Conroy. Master Conroy is a National and World champion in the martial arts. He has been a member of Team Paul Mitchell National Karate Team and is currently the head coach of Team CJB rated the top team in the world. Classes are also taught by myself, Nick Palladino. I am a Black Belt under Master Conroy and a full-time Federal Police Officer. Anyone interested in: learning practical Self-Defense techniques, overall improvement of physical fitness, self-discipline, self-confidence, increased mental awareness and flexibility should give us a call at (203) 624-0199. Or e-mail me at [email protected] for more information or any questions you might have. Be sure to ask about family Discount plans. Schedule an introductory lesson today and receive a free uniform! Remember, the is no obligation with the introductory lesson.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sifu Nick Palladino
American Martial Arts Academy
33 Bernhard Rd
North Haven, CT 06473
(203) 624-0199
[email protected]

Latest Discussions