All Veterans Now Deceased

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For all brave veterans who float amongst us - who lived, fought and died for us, who gave all they had and more, who sacrificed their futures, their possibilities, their hopes, their dreams, their families, their identities, their breath.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
today we remember the soldiers that fought for our country...but we don't only have to remember today...

I called up my friends in the military and said thank you...and tonight at judo we had 3 of the five branches of the military represented...(instructor is a former Marine and we have students from the Air Force and Army)...

thank you everyone

V

Vadim

I dont think that there are really any words to describe the gratitude I have for our veterans. The sacrifices that they have made in their lives for our freedom is a selfless act that deserves all the recognition in the world. May God bless your families and may you find comfort in the lord.

-Vadim

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Watching one of the extras on the "Saving Private Ryan" DVD there's one that is especially moving. I recommend watching THAT first before seeing the movie... makes one appreciate it more.
To the vets past, present .... and (sadly) future. :asian:

O

Oak Bo

Thank you all for your great sacrifice, you shell never be fogotten! :asian:

Salute :cheers:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To those that i knew and those that I never met Thank you for being there.

:asian:

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I would like to pay a more personal tribute to one of my fellow soldiers. A good friend, father, and husband. I would like to pay tribute to SGT. John Trotter, KIA on Nov. 09, 2004. I will be attending his funeral at Arlington National Cemetary, on Dec. 3. Please if you could, say a prayer for his widow and their children, and only hope they grow to be the type of person their father was. He was not only a good soldier and father, but an even better friend... He was one of the soldiers of my platoon that adopted the quote I use here on the forum. We used it anytime our platoon was drinking with one another. So John..."Here's to us...."

Rest in Peace...

Sincerely,

Ryan W Guthormsen