Akban Ninjutsu

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
While surfing the web, I came across this group and some of their clips. Looks like they did the majority of their training under Doron Navon. Not sure if they're still under him or if they broke off.

Anyway, just thought I'd put up a few clips.

[yt]5Va4lT30qXw[/yt]

Here is a link to the others.

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
While surfing the web, I came across this group and some of their clips. Looks like they did the majority of their training under Doron Navon. Not sure if they're still under him or if they broke off.

Anyway, just thought I'd put up a few clips.

Doron no longer trains.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doron no longer trains.
As I understand it, he retired several years ago due to a combination of nagging injuries from his judo days, and increased responsibilities as a senior practitioner of Feldenkrais.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As I understand it, he retired several years ago due to a combination of nagging injuries from his judo days, and increased responsibilities as a senior practitioner of Feldenkrais.

OK OK, to be more specific, I meant with regards to Ninjutsu as it was it called or Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu as it is called now. :p Picky picky
icon6.gif

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK OK, to be more specific, I meant with regards to Ninjutsu as it was it called or Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu as it is called now. :p Picky picky
icon6.gif
Sorry, I wasn't arguing with you, just clarifying a bit. That way down the road we don't see, "Doron quit the booj cuz it sux0rs. UFC FTW!!!!!111!" :rolleyes:

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
icon6.gif

Feldenkrais is a somatic bodywork method, not martial arts.

Check it out, it will double your MA learning curve if applied correctly.

Latest Discussions